Office 365 Basics
Accessing Office 365
- To access the new Office 365 email system*, point your web browser directly at the appropriate url below:
* links can also be accessed via AccessSheridan
- On the 'Get started with Office 365' launch page you will see:
- Online: provides links to Office 365 resources
- PC & Mac: provides information on using Microsoft Office with Office 365
- Phone & Tablet: provides links to Office apps for your phone or tablet
The links in the top-right side of the toolbar will take you to Office 365's core services:
- Outlook: links to your Outlook email account
- Calendar: links to your Outlook calendar
- People: links to your Outlook directory
- Clicking the Outlook link will take you to the mail app.
- The Calendar link will take you to the Calendar app.
- The People link directs you to your Outlook directory.
- The settings link (gear icon) in the top right portion of the screen gives you a number of choices.
- The Options link will take you to a page where you can configure inbox rules, setup forwarding, vacation messages and other settings.
The question mark next to the settings link will take you to online help
Top of Page