Support & Training
- Active Sheridan Employees
- Active Sheridan Students
- a reliable, high-speed Internet connection is recommended
- a modern (HTML 5 compliant) web browser
Sheridan students and employees can take advantage of web-based click-to-chat support sessions to get assistance with technology-related issues.
- Chat with an IT Support Specialist using the simplicity and convenience of a web browser
- Support Specialists can also provide remote assistance for some problems, remotely controlling your computer to provide hands-on assistance, if required
- Send screenshots, files or other documents directly from the chat interface
- Support Specialists can push URLs to load relevant support pages directly to the client's web browser
Password Resets Cannot be Done via Chat
If you have forgotten your Sheridan password, follow the instructions from one of the pages linked below:
Hours of Availability
Click-to-chat is available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. (holidays excluded).
The Click-to-Chat icon is always accessible from the IT home page.