- Sheridan call centre employees
Sheridan maintains several call centres, including the Sheridan switchboard, the IT Service Desk, and contact centres for both full-time studies and continuing education and professional studies.
Requesting an Extension Mobility Profile & Agent Key
In order for call centre employees to access a call centre queue, they must have the following:
A call centre manager/supervisor can request the features noted above for a new employee by contacting the IT Service Desk, providing the following details:
- the name of the employee the profile should be created for
- the employee's network user name
- the call centre queue that the user needs to access
Logging into a Call Centre Queue
After your extension mobility profile has been created, follow the steps below:
- Press the Services/Settings button* on the desktop phone.
- Cursor down to the Extension Mobility option and press enter.
- Enter your user id (your network username) using the dial pad.
- Enter your PIN #: default pin is 12345 – you should change the PIN once you’ve logged in.
Please note the following:
- You must have the agent key on your phone set before you are able to log into a Call Centre queue. Once you've successfully logged into extension mobility on your desktop phone you will have both a personal extension with voicemail as well as an agent extension
- If your workstation does not have the Cisco Agent Desktop client installed you must go to AccessSheridan and download the Cisco Agent Client (found under Software Installations).
- Once installed, click on the agent icon (found under the Start Menu) and enter your user id – username, network password and your agent extension number